This is a cross page

Sunday, September 24, 2017

3D Class Week 05 Modeling A Prop




For this assignment, we are to create a "cannon" of some description. I decided to create something a little unconventional. Behold! My Tesla Cannon!



The Tesla Cannon started out as a collection of images of possible themes and layouts. From there, I began to draw simple sketches, brought said sketches into as image plains to model off. I then began that process again by taking a new snapshot of what I had in scene, and sketching from there. This iterative process helped with designing the Cannon as I went along.




Keeping in mind of the next stage of this assignment, I often view the prop in smooth mesh preview. Using the crease tool, I was able to maintain the shapes of the mesh while viewing them in the preview.


My extended goal for this prop is to utilize it in future animation assignments in FIEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment